Thursday, December 26, 2013

Top Ten Best Book Boyfriends of 2013

http://www.fiktshun.com/fiktshun/2013/11/21/top-10-of-2013/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=top-10-of-2013
I'm taking part in the super fun event hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

Today's topic: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013

**I just want to say that choosing the boys to put on this list was pretty easy. I mean, I know who I like. But choosing the ORDER to put them in? Way harder. I feel like the first 5 or 6 on this list can be switched around interchangeably. There's really no right or wrong way to put those in an order for me. But as of the time of making this post, this order what the best I could come up with. So yeah. Just keep this in mind! :)**

I'm fairly certain that at some point in time I've said that Aiden MacRae is the reason the word "swoon" was invented. So it only makes sense that if I said that, then I must like him bunches and bunches, yes? ;) ALSO, his accent. Goodness I love his accent.

Ohhh, Remington Tate. I love this guy's name. And he has his cute little sweet moments. And he punches people, which I find way more...attractive than I probably should. DON'T JUDGE ME. He's all protective and stuff. I like that.

I very much enjoy Storm. He's so great to Kitty, and...whenever I think of Storm, the first thing I think about was when he and Kitty were in solitary confinement. He was nice and all, and that stuck with me. And then we got to know him better and I liked him more and more until now, where I heart this boy.

I did a character interview with Christopher! See! Right here! He has that accent that I adore, and he's a really kind guy. In Love's Forbidden Flower he had a HUGE chance to mess up and make me hate him, but he was always there when we needed him to be, and he showed up, and just...he's a favorite of mine. Obviously. :)

I have one word for you. Ready? DARLIN'. That right there is enough for me to love this boy. But add in the fact that he's a sweetheart and he told that story of us that did, in fact, make me cry, and we've got a guy that I FREAKING LOVE SO HARD LIKE I CAN'T EVEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

I've always liked Adrian. I didn't think he and Rose were exactly the right couple, but I was a fan anyway. I'm so glad he gets to actually end up with someone (or at least, HOPEFULLY...). I think he and Sydney are so flipping cute, and Adrian. He just has one of those personalities, ya know? He has his attitude, but he's so kind, too, and goodness. Talking about him right now gives me so many feels. I HEART HIM.

Katie McGarry is darn good at writing book boys I love, and Isaiah is my favorite. (So far, at least.) I felt for him so much before this book, but actually READING this one? I don't know how my heart survived, but I'm left with such a happy feeling now. Isaiah's a wonderful person, and I love him. Lovelovelove him!

I've been giving Guy Chambers and Fire & Flood  loads of attention recently, but I think Dante deserves some time, too. He's so arrogant and, you know, BAD, but I can't help but love the crap out of his little Collector booty anyway. D-dub, y'all. He's my boy. And we're NOT EVEN going to discuss the fact that he only has one more book before we're fresh out of Dante. Nope. Not talking about it. *cries*

Ahh, Mr. Giggle-Swoon. I don't even know what to say right now. He just sticks with me. Whenever I make a list like this, I KNOW Holder needs to be on it. He's so freaking great. And I feel for him. He has that tattoo and he went through so much, yet still was decent--heck, MORE than decent enough--to worm his way into being one of my all-time favorite book boys. I luuuuurve him. That is all.

I'm sure I've mentioned my mega crush on Ezra at some point before now, yes? He's so protective (which, in case you haven't noticed, seems to be a trend with things I like), and he's super friendly. When he's with his friends, at least. But I like that, too. Makes certain people feel special. I am literally SO excited to read King Cave soon. SOON. *flails*

Daemon Black. Is there any way to explain this? Dude. I don't even know. He's just...DAEMON BLACK. Okay, okay, let me try. He's funny. In his Daemon way. And he's so good to Katy. And GOSH I SUCK AT THIS EXPLAINING THIS OKAY. I love him a lot. 'Nuff said.

Now THIS I can explain. Sort of. I think. Levi just makes me feel happy. He has that smile (and jaw and face and head) that is pretty much perfection. He makes everyone feel so special, and how can I not heart that? I adore Levi, and I know I've said this before but IF ONLY HE COULD BE REAL. Then again, I guess I'm cool with him being fictional because he was a fantastic asset to a marvelous book. So yeah. I don't feel like I've explained this well enough, but I don't think I've explained ANY of this well enough, so...yeah.

The main point of all of my picks is that I heart them. <3

Who are your favorite book boyfriends from 2013? And what do you think of mine? (Emphasis on MINE. Ha!)


 

3 comments:

  1. So love Holder! And Daemon. I must get to Fangirl I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling I would find Dante on this list. ;)

    Kelsey @ Ketch's Book Nook
    http://kelseyketch.com/2013/12/26/best-book-boyfriends-of-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read all that's on the list

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!