Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6 ♥ I HAVE ORIGIN!!!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
 
So I may or may not have gotten something awesomely exciting (for me) this week...
 
 
And I may or may not have spent a good amount of time fangirling about it in my video this week...
 
 

 
Books Mentioned:
Forever Innocent by Deanna Roy
A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
Unchained by J. Lynn
Hooked by Catherine Greenman
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray
Death and Mr. Right by Kendra L. Saunders
Whisper Falls by Elizabeth Langston
Extracted by Sherry D. Ficklin & Tyler H. Jolley
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
Authors/Bloggers Mentioned:
 
What do you think? Link me to your hauls and tell me things! :)
 
♥Jessica(:

5 comments:

  1. Dollhouse Asylum looks so good! I'm excited for Fangirl!!!!

    Woohoo!! Glad you finally got Origin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The level of fangirling in this video was epic. Loved it! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Origin today too! AHHH!!! But I'm so happy you're fangirling and that I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Extracted!! I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I have to buy this book. This is my favorite series ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!