Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3 ♥ I Got Some E-Books!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
 
I just got a few e-books and a little (awesome) swag this week, so I didn't think I needed to make a video for that. I WILL make a video next week, though, if I get some physical books! So no worries.
 
~For Review~
Keeping Her (Losing It, #1.5) Rock and a Hard Place Snapshot: A Jamieson Brothers Novel
I got all of these from Edelweiss, and yes. I TOTALLY flailed when I saw I got approved for Keeping Her. AHHHHH!
 
Out of Play
Thanks to Entangled for this one!
 
Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
Thank you, Diane Rinella for sending me this one! I LOVED the first book, Love's Forbidden Flower, and I am both excited and scared to read this sequel. Heh. Oh, and I have a super fun character interview with my favorite character from these books to post around the time I review this, too ;) So that'll be fun. Hehehehehe
 
~Won~
I actually won a $5 Amazon GC from Nancy Straight (thank you, Nancy!), but this is what I bought with it.
 
Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) 
I've been wanting to read this one for a while now. It's going to be emotional, I can feel it.
 
~Gifted~
Stealing Harper (Taking Chances, #2) 
Thank you so much to Jessirae for gifting this one to me once I told her I finally got Taking Chances! You rock, girl. I HEART YOU!!!!!!!
 
~Freebie~
Love is Darkness (Valerie Dearborn, #1) 
I got this one for free on Amazon!
 
~Swag~
My pretties! Thank you so much to Val for sending me these! LIVE, girl. LIVE. <3
 
And that is everything I got this week!
 
Let me know what you got! Leave links, tell me what you think of my haul, you know...ALL OF THE THINGS. :)
 
♥Jessica(:

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Hope you enjoy reading all of your new books :)

    Mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIVE! Glad they got to ya!

    Interested to see what you think of Rock And A Hard Place.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK!!! I am so looking forward to Out of Play, can't wait to hear what you think of it!!!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the freebie link, I've snagged a copy for myself as well.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, you got some interesting books this week! I'm really digging the cover for Stealing Harper, hehe. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you and your contemporaries! lol go read some fantasy so I can gush with you! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!