Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm on Team Bookish!

Hey, y'all! Long time, no updates, hmm? The end of the school year is getting closer and closer, which means finals are coming up, too. Honestly, I'm pretty much exempt from finals, and I'm pretty much done with LEARNING for the year, but I do have two classes where I am finishing stuff up. Not only that, but I still have to wake up early and go to school every day, which makes me so tired when I get home, and...ha, I've taken to napping.

So yeah. Free time has been minimal. BUT, my last day is on June 4th. That's only a little over a week away. Which means I'll have more time for blogging--and I mean ACTUALLY blogging, not just reviewing when I realize I signed up for something--and actually interacting with you guys again. WOOT. I'll do a giveaway sometime to get things rolling and it'll be lots of fun. You shall see.

But now to the title of this post. Team Bookish! Y'all know Evie from Bookish, yes? If you don't you should get acquainted with her blog, because I have officially joined her team over there!

Okay, okay. You're staring at the screen right now asking "What the... WHAT is this chick talking about?!?!"

Well, hold your horses, book lover! I shall explain.

About two weeks ago, Evie posted that she was looking for reviewers. She described the different kinds of reviewers she was looking for and what each would need to do. I, obviously, saw the post and decided to apply as her indie review. Why? Because I heart my indie peeps! And I totally thought I could do it. I also didn't think there was a chance in the world that Evie would actually pick ME.

But she did.

So now I'm the Indie Enthusiast over at Bookish! You can check out the welcome post HERE. It's, like, officially offical now, you guys. EEEEP!

What does this mean?

Well, it means that I'm going to be reviewing at least three indie books a month over at Bookish. I'm still going to be running my blog like always. I don't plan on slowing down (well, as of June 4th, after school is over, obviously) and I don't plan on not reviewing indie books over here. Nothing will change except some books reviewed over there. I might even do some author/character interviews over there, too. Pretty much, I'll have some Indie fun over there, while still having ALL KINDS of fun over here.

Don't get me wrong, though. I am SO. NEGIRBGIAEWBG! That I am a part of Team Bookish. It's a big deal to me. Seriously. Ask my mom. She was there when I got the email that I was chosen.

I'll be adding the books I review over there to my Review Archive, too, and I'll add to my About Me, and all that fun stuff. I'll differentiate in my review archive for the reviews that are reviewed over there, of course. I WILL NOT, however, be cross-reviewing. I will not post my reviews here that I'm posting there. Nope. Not happening. I will be posting them to Goodreads as always, though.

So...yeah. I think that's all I had to tell you in this post. It's a lot of typing, if you ask me. Whoa. If anything didn't make sense or you have any questions, just email me at makesmeworse12@gmail.com, tweet me at @makesmeworse12, or leave a comment! If you lave a comment, though, make sure you check back for a response.

In a nutshell, though, here is what I've just told you:
- School is almost over. Please stick around until then, when I have more free time.
- I am now the Indie Enthusiast over at Bookish!
- Check out the welcome post HERE!
- My blog will still be run as normal. Nothing will change.
- I will put ALL my reviews, including the ones from Bookish, in my archive.
- I am so excited to be part of Team Bookish!

Got that? GOOD. I might do a post at the end of the month with links to anything I did over at Bookish, but I'm not sure yet. I always plan for end-of-the-month posts, but have a tendency to forget to actually DO them. So we'll see.

Thank you guys for being so awesome!

And that's it! Time for me to go find somewhere to pass out for a few hours. Seriously, it's, like, 3 AM here. Yawn.
 
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!