Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break

Hey, y'all! How's it going? Hope life's going good and all that fun stuff.

So, I am currently smack dab in the MIDDLE of my spring break. And by "spring break" I mean my week off from school in which I shall sleep and read.

Seriously, that's, like, all I've been doing.

So why am I writing this post?

Because I've been completely chill this week. Which means you probably won't be seeing much of me. I'm not completely abandoning the blog or anything, I have a post planned for Friday, and I'm reading a book right now I'll probably have a review for on Saturday.

Nah, I'm not fogetting the blog. But if you follow me on Twitter, have me on Facebook or Goodreads, or send me an email? I might take a bit to get back to you. Like, instead of my usual 24 hours or less, it'll be closer to 48 hours or less. I WILL respond, though. And I read everything. I actually check my Twitter and email more than any sane person should. I just check it on my Kindle instead of the computer like I usually do, so I'd rather not resond because Kindle loads slower than computer and it's just a hastle I'd rather not worry about. So I put off replying to things until I'm on the computer. And since I've been SLEEPING AND READING a bunch, I haven't been slipping a huge amount of computer time in there.

So, don't freak if I don't respond to things right away. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm just enjoying my rare excess of free time.

I'm also getting used to this time change. GOSH, doesn't it suck? Seriously, I'm still adjusting to it. If you knew what time I woke up today, you'd probably be disappointed. I am so messed up. Like, the day the clocks went forward, I was up reading The Collector and I didn't end up going to bed until sometime around six am. Whoa.

Um, yeah. THE FREAKING COLLECTOR. By Victoria Scott. Is that crazy or what?!?!?! I'm telling you right now--you are going to want that book the moment it releases. It is so funny and awesome, and Dante? He is even BETTER than you're already imagining. Oh sweet baby Jesus, he's great. I think he's tied with Daemon Black right now. Honestly, if I had to pick a #1 book boyfriend right this second, I'd probably die. I can't choose! Dante's freaking great. And that whole book...marvelous. MAGNIFICENT, I TELL YOU. For real.

He is. BACK OFF.
 
Now, back to the point for this post. I probably won't reply right away, but I'll read it and reply sometime not too long after I recieve it. Okay?
 
Okay.
 
I'm going back to reading and Dante-fantasizing. Be safe, y'all!
 
♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a relaxing Spring Break & Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!