Monday, January 14, 2013

Hey, Bloggers! Entangled wants YOU! ♥

*Taken from THIS WEBSITE* Hehe.

Calling all bloggers!

Calling all bloggers!

Entangled needs you! *points at you*

::Me butting in::
Entangled is the amazing publisher behind my favorite series--the LUX series!--Flawed by Kate Avelynn, and the forthcoming The Collector I like to talk you ear off about! Needless to say, I love these guys. <3

Be part of The List.

Here's what you need to know:

One of my awesome publicists at Entangled is compiling a list of bloggers.

Here are the requirements:

Do you have a blog?
(I do)

Do you love to review books?
(I DO!)

Do you want access to books before they release?
(Oh, I wish)

If your answers to these questions is a resounding "YES" then you're the right blogger for the job.

We want you! Now's a great time to join The List.
Yes! There's a list! How do you get to it? Click HERE and then proceed as instructed ;)

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!