Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (16)

 
Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
On September 27, one of my best friends turned 16. When I was on the phone with her that day, I promised her I'd do a teaser post of a book she had really enjoyed recently (and, luckily, one I've read and liked immensely). So, today, my teaser is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her, and it's from...
I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
Release Date: January 8. 2008
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Description from Goodreads:
I Heart You, You Haunt MeGirl meets boy.
Girl loses boy.
Girl gets boy back...

...sort of.
Ava can't see him or touch him,

unless she's dreaming.
She can't hear his voice,
except for the faint whispers in her mind.
Most would think she's crazy, but she knows he's here.

Jackson.
The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with.
He's back from the dead,
as proof that love truly knows no bounds.
Teaser:
"He couldn't help it.
He started laughing too.
 
Then he pulled me
into his arms
and whispered
in my ear,
'I just love you so much.
I want to be with you always.'"
 
Yes, this book is in verse. It is beautiful and sweet, and I like it.
 
Leave links in the comments to your teasers--I'd love to see them! And if you feel so inclined, feel free to wish my friend Vicki a happy belated birthday!
 
♥Jessica(:

3 comments:

  1. A verse book? Not a big fan of those, but this one does sound pretty good.

    My TT.
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Vicki!! So glad you enjoyed I HEART YOU, YOU HAUNT ME.

    Here is a teaser from THE DAY BEFORE, which I think you'd like if you haven't read it yet.

    "Cade disappears
    for a minute,
    then comes back
    with a guitar.

    When he takes the stage,
    I can feel him taking
    my soul
    right along
    with him.

    He looks over at me.

    "This one's for you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover....thanks for your teaser.

    My teaser is below my signature line...stop by if you can and sign up for a giveaway of WICKED WAGER.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/e-book-giveaway-wicked-wager-two-winners.html

    NEW BLOG FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-1092012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!