Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update (Yes. Another update.)

Hey all you awesome bloggy people! I've pretty much disappeared as of late. Why? Because my oh so wonderful computer has officially died. Mhm. It's gone. Forever. Never coming back. Therefore, I do not have a computer to update this peeerrtty little blog with.

Now, that does not mean I'm giving up and will never ever post again. Not a chance. No, instead it means that I'll have to post when I can. Like now--from the library. I'll make as many posts as I can and schedule them so you'll get posts in a somewhat regular manner. I'll try my very best. But please have patience. Please.

Happy topic time? Yeah, I think it's happy topic time.
1. Y'all are awesome. That's something happy, yes? YES.

2. The Austin Teen Book Festival. Have you heard of it? Well, since I live close to Austin, it interests me. I've been doing some research on it, but I don't know much. So. If you know something helpful about this wonderful bookish event, I would much appreciate it if you e-mailed me about it. Seriously. I'd love you forever. (makesmeworse12 at gmail dot com, if you don't feel like going to the "Contact Me" tab. I getcha, I'm a lazy person.)

3. It's Thursday! Which means that tomorrow is Friday, and who doesn't love Fridays? Exactly. Nobody. Plus, there's a House marathon on Oxygen. I am addicted to House.

All right, so again--thank you (thank you thank you thank you) for being the incredible people you are and sticking around. I apologize for my odd method of disappearing and will do my very best to . . . not.

Have a wonderful day, Friends!

Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!