Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (14)

 
Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
Today, my teaser is from...
 
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
 
Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)"I tried to think clearly but found it impossible with his hands on me. Encircled in an electric current, I looked up at him, and a thousand unspoken words passed between us. The longer he held my hands, the more intense the connection." ~pg.154
I'd love to see your teasers! Leave links in the comments, please. :)
 
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!