Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we tell y'all about the books we cannot wait to get our hands on!

Yesterday was the release day for Onyx. We all know how incredibly happy/excited/etc I was about that. Weeeell, in honor of that, this WoW is for another book by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Plus, I'm really excited for this book, too. I read the first chapters on Jennifer's website, and they were just . . . AH.

So, this week I am waiting on:

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication: September 18, 2012
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press

Description from Goodreads:
CursedDying sucks--and high school senior Ember McWilliams knows firsthand. After a fatal car accident, her gifted little sister brought her back. Now anything Ember touches dies. And that, well, really blows.

Ember operates on a no-touch policy with all living things--including boys. When Hayden Cromwell shows up, quoting Oscar Wilde and claiming her curse is a gift, she thinks he’s a crazed cutie. But when he tells her he can help control it, she’s more than interested. There’s just one catch: Ember has to trust Hayden's adopted father, a man she's sure has sinister reasons for collecting children whose abilities even weird her out. However, she’s willing to do anything to hold her sister's hand again. And hell, she'd also like to be able to kiss Hayden. Who wouldn't?

But when Ember learns the accident that turned her into a freak may not've been an accident at all, she’s not sure who to trust. Someone wanted her dead, and the closer she gets to the truth, the closer she is to losing not only her heart, but her life. For real this time.

Why am I waiting on this? I could give you A LOT of reasons. Lets stick with three, shall we?
1. The description is nothing less than amazing.
2. Jennifer L. Armentrout is nothing less than amazing.
3. Everything Jennifer L. Armentrout writes turns out to be, you guessed it, no less than amazing.
There's a reason she's my favorite author, folks.

All right, so what are y'all waiting on this week? Tell me in the comments!

♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. I swear Jennifer is some kind of writing-ninja I'm waiting for this one too ..I haven't read nay of her books though :( I WILL SOON.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!