Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (12) ONYX RELEASE DAY!!!!

Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

All right. So. ONYX RELEASES TODAY!!!!!! I have been so incredibly excited about this since the moment I finished Obsidian. At the time I'm writing this post, I don't have Onyx yet, but I AM doing a teaser from Onyx.
Onyx (Lux, #2)


"His lips tipped up one side and he leaned toward me, his mouth inches from mine. 'Come and get it.' Come and get...? Daemon placed half the cookie between those full, totally kissable lips. Oh, holy alien babies everywhere..." ~pg. 6, Onyx

Yeah. Reading about that cookie never gets old, does it?

Another thing--isn't that cover AMAZING? I know. It totally is. I could look at it all day.




Okay, so now since we read that teaser, I KNOW we want to see the trailer again, yes? I originally posted the trailer (along with the trailer for Obsidian) on Sunday (click HERE for the link). Mmhmm, before I even explained my absence. It's called priorities, people ;)

Seriously, here's the trailer again for your/my/all of our viewing pleasure.

That's all I have for today. I hope you all have a very wonderful Onyx release day! Feel free to share some of your teasers in the comments, and I'll get to them when I get done drooling over that trailer.

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!