Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday! (4)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we tell y'all about the books we cannot wait to get our hands on!

Yeah, y'all can probably guess the book I've chosen for today. Considering my newfound love for the Lux series and books by Jennifer L. Armentrout. So I'm SERIOUSLY waiting on . . .

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication: August 14, 2012

Description from Goodreads:
Onyx (Lux, #2)Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.

WHY? Why am I waiting for this book? I have a better question: How could I NOT be waiting for this book? I am positively dying for this book right now. I legit CANNOT wait. It's going to be epic. And I'm going to cry. And laugh. And probably yell. And it's going to be AWESOME.

All right, as always feel free to share what you're waiting on!

Have a super great day, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. Hecks. To. The. Yes. I am suuuper excited for Onyx. I cannot wait until to read Onyx. I need more Daemon <33

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!