Monday, March 12, 2012

What a Weekend

The weekend is over. Usually I would be bummed out about this, but luckily I'm on Spring Break for this week! I am so happy- I'll get to actually SLEEP. (Sleeping is something I rarely get to do much of on school days.) I don't have any particularly exciting plans for this week, just reading and writing some. Nothing gorund braking, clearly. Still, I get to do it uninterupted. Thank goodness.

So, Saturday. I took my SAT on Saturday! I am so so so so so glad it's over. It's a huge relief, really. That test was just a gillion pounds of weight on my shoulders, a bunch of pressure. Now it's gone, done and over with, and I am just flying. I was so nervous the night before and the morning of. Now I think I was so silly to be worried about anything. I don't think I made any records with my scores, but I don't think I bombed the test, either, so that's a good thing. The test started around 8 a.m. and dint' end until, like, 1 p.m. It is such a long test, and yet you don't have enough time to do everything. It is such a frustrating contradiction. Fortunately, I answered a huge majority of the questions, so I should be all right. Wow, I'm writing this, and it is such a boring topic, I realize. SATs are so boring, yes?

So I'll move on. Absolutely nothing newsworthy has happened this weekend. I am almost fiished reading The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, though, and this book is just. . . I think it's good. Really good, actually, so far. I plan on finishing it sometime in the next 24 hours, then I'll write a review, and I'll start Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. then I'll write a review and start the next book on my list (my list is on my post titled "I Have a (kind-of) Plan!") and so on. I plan on taking a trip to the library sometime in the next couple of days, so I'll update the list after my trip.

Other than this, I have nothing really to tell you, dear friends. I just thought I should post SOMETHING because I didn't post anything yesterday, and I'd rather not skip two days of posting instead of just one. You guys would miss me. As always, I thank everyone for reading my post, and recommend you read my other (more interesting) posts. There are. . . three reviews. Yeah, it's three. I had to think about it for a minute. Ha. It's late, my brain is acting sluggish. There's also other stuff that you may find interesting. My ringing endorsement on the book Between by Cyndi Tefft- it truly does look like a marvelous book, and I want to read it SO SO SO bad. I am in the process of asking -begging- my parents to get it for me so I can read it. If I can do it, you can do it too!;) as far as I can tell, there's an attractive male character named Aiden who has a scottish accent. SCOTTISH ACCENT- selling point right there.

Okay, I will stop with my advertising now and bid you all good night/day/whatever it is. . . Oh, and check out my Twitter if you haven't already! (@makesmeworse12) I'll post again soon! Bye, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the SAT. You deserve a spring break after that! :) *fist bump*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!