Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Temptation of Angels!

No, Friends this is not a review. This is an announcement: A TEMPTATION OF ANGELS BY MICHELLE ZINK HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!

What is this book, you ask? Well here is an overview:
Even angels make mistakes in this page-turning epic romance
When her parents are murdered before her eyes, sixteen-year-old Helen Cartwright finds herself launched into an underground London where a mysterious organization called the Dictata controls the balance of good and evil. Helen learns that she is one of three remaining angelic descendants charged with protecting the world's past, present, and future. Unbeknownst to her, she has been trained her whole life to accept this responsibility. Now, as she finds herself torn between the angelic brothers protecting her and the devastatingly handsome childhood friend who wants to destroy her, she must prepare to be brave, to be hunted, and above all to be strong, because temptation will be hard to resist, even for an angel.
Michelle Zink masterfully weaves historical fantasy with paranormal romance to create a gripping tale of love and betrayal.
(This overview is used from B&N's website. I did NOT write this myself.)

A Temptation of Angels was released only yesterday. Yeah, 24 hours ago! I have not read this book yet, but I positively AM. I am simply waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail. Then I shall read it and (I have a GREAT feeling about this) LOVE it! Thank you to Stephanie at Stephanie, A History for the giveaway that won me the book and Michelle Zink for the book in general! Generous people are the best!

So here is what this post is telling you:
1. Take a look at this book.
and
2. READ IT. Seriously, you will not regret it, Michelle Zink is a wonderful author! But those books are a topic for another time.

I WILL be reviewing A Temptation of Angels after I get it and then, you know, read it. So, keep you eyes open for that!

Quick update: I am currently reading The Lost Saint by Bree Despain. Yes, it is the sequel to The Dark Divine, which I reviewed just yesterday, so if you haven't checked it out yet, then. . .what are you waiting for? The post is titled "A Divine Book!"

Are you new to checking out my blog? Then please, follow me! Click the un little button up top that says "follow" and you get to see my regular posts! DO IT.
Do you visit my blog regularly, but don't follow me? DUDE. Follow me! It will save you some time finding my new posts!

All right, so I will bid you all good night now. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please, do come again!

Talk to you soon, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!