Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Have a (kind-of) Plan!

What do I have a plan about you ask? Why I have a reading plan! And by that I mean that I have a plan on the next, like, three? books I'm going to be reading. Ready? Here it is:

1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (I currently reading this and almost finished)
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
3. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
4. Sapphique (sequel to Incarceron) by Catherine Fisher

These are all the books sitting on my "Need to Read" shelf in my room. There's usually more, but. . . well, I read them. I'm going to the library on Saturday after my SAT (I am so sacred) so I'll probably pick up a couple more to hold me over during my spring break which is... next week! After my SAT I am free as a bird for a whole nine days. Thank goodness!

As I said, I am currently reading Shatter Me, and I refuse to actually start on my opinion of this book because if I do, I will be unable to stop. I am going to write the review for this book TOMORROW after I finish it today. And I WILL finish it today. Of this I am certain. I do not have the self control to hold it off any longer.

I also feel the need to recommend a book. This is probably silly because I haven't even read this book - YET - but I'm going to say this because just talking about this book gives me a warm and tingly feeling and that's usually a good sign for me. I have a naturally good taste in books, what can I say? ;) I think we should all read Between by Cyndi Tefft. It involves a Scottish male which means something wonderful. ACCENT! If there were ever a reason to read a book, that would probably be it. (well, I kind of kidding here...). Either way, I think this book should be read by many, many people, myself included. I DO plan to read it sometime. I just haven't yet because my library does not have it and that's usually my main source of books, and I do not own an ereader or nook or anything, and I have not actually seen the book at B&N or anything and I do not have enough money to order it, so. . . yeah. Regular life dilemmas. I am figuring it out, though. Looking into PDF format to read on my computer. . . ANYWAYS, am 100% serious when I recommend Between. It looks like a book I can fall in love with. (I actually think I already did, and I haven't even read it yet!) So, yeah.

Okay, so I think that's it. . . if anyone checking out my blog does not already follow me on Twitter, then you should totally try it! @makesmeworse12 (don't ask, it's. . .actually, go ahead and ask if you want.) Now I am off to do other things! (SAT practice questions. . .) Bye, friends! :)

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!